True Montana living is what you get in Mission Bay. Whether you enjoy lake front living, being part of a golf community or an appreciation for preservation land, Mission Bay has it all.
Live in Mission Bay
Welcome to the Finest in Montana Lake Living
- The crystal blue expanse of Flathead Lake – the largest natural freshwater lake west of the Mississippi.
- The soaring peaks and emerald slopes of the 10,000- foot Mission Mountains.
- The manicured beauty of the 27-hole Polson Bay Country Club golf course.
- The extraordinary recreational amenities and incomparable beauty of the Flathead Valley and Northwest Montana.
- The quiet, relaxed, friendly, small town atmosphere of Polson.
- The wonderfully mild “banana belt” weather that significantly extends your golf and outdoor recreation season.
- The ideal combination of unspoiled natural beauty along with the conveniences of contemporary comfortable living.
Within the picturesque Mission Bay Golf Community you’ll find a variety of residential offerings with lake, mountain, and golf course views, these include homesites for custom homes, builder select homes and maintenance free Townhomes.
Mission Bay Village is an all-new neighborhood set within the Mission Bay golf community includes a mix of Townhomes, single family custom sites and classic Bungalows.
Incomparably beautiful the Mission Bay Preserve, offers 1/2 acre to 1 acre parcels in a magnificent wildlife and wetlands sanctuary. Every parcel and homesite features 270 degree lake, mountain and valley views.
Mission Bay provides outstanding value in both of our distinctive Flathead Lake communities. Each promises equally extraordinary experiences and captures the finest of Montana lake and, golf course living.